Casual Ward from the South East D015
This was built in about 1896 to replace the accommodation in the east wing of the main block. This design of casual ward was for operating the double cell system for labour tasks, especially stone breaking as used by the Rugby Union. It was adopted as the preferred design by the Central Board in 1874. Double cells were not needed for women and they shared normal rooms on the first floor. The Labour Master also lived in the building.
Cottage / Workshop
Workshop from the South West 1993
Built between 1851 and 1886 the original purpose of the building is unknown. The 1933 plan shows 3 rooms, the outer rooms were bedrooms, each with a private toilet. The most likely use was accommodation for either staff or possibly married couple paupers.